How I work:
- Typical shoot time is between 11 am and 1 pm. Best result is when the front of the home is lit by the sun.
- Only one sunrise and one sunset/blue hour photo shoot per day.
- No artificial lighting or flash photography.
- High-definition, magazine quality interior and exterior shots.
- Wide angle lens and full frame camera to capture an entire space
- Homes that are less than 2000 sqft = $100
- Homes 2000-4000 sqft = $225, if the home is larger than that please contact me.
- Additional shot times of sunrise, sunset, or blue hour is an additional $100
Benefits to the Agents:
- Easy photo shoot scheduling through online website.
- Speedy turn around time max 48 hour delivery of gallery.
- Branded tours with your headshot and logo.
- Online gallery of both full size photos and web sized photos for MLS.
- Minimum of 30 photos every time for MLS.
Active Listings as of Sept. 6, 2016
Active Listings Interior & Exterior (13) Live links to click through:
Active Listings Exterior/Blue Hour Only (5):